We are currently seeking applications from Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Consultants for our client in Singapore.
Our client is a major government and prestigious hospital which prides itself on their services and facilities. It was the first Singapore hospital to receive the Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation, an international stamp for excellent clinical practices in patient care and safety. Today, patient safety and good clinical outcomes remain the focus of the hospital as it continues to play a key role in the training of doctors, nurses and allied health professionals, and in translational research which paves the way for new cures and treatment, offering patients hope and a new lease of life.
Singapore is a city-state, home to 5 million people. The “Little Red Dot”, Singapore has been South-East Asia’s most modern city for over a century. It is a vibrant, multicultural, clean and safe environment which makes it very family friendly with a booming economy and healthcare system which is constantly expanding. It is a hub for medical tourism and travel and can offer an excellent lifestyle for expats. One of the best-connected countries in the world, there is no better place from which to explore Asia. Find out more about Singapore here.
- Hold registration with the Singapore Medical Council or meet the requirements for full or conditional registration
- The Consultant must have completed postgraduate training in Sports Medicine and obtained the relevant exit/Board certification.
- The Consultant must have completed a relevant Sports Medicine Fellowship, published articles in peer-reviewed journals and been involved in teaching activities.
- The Consultant would be expected to run dedicated sports medicine clinics and train sports medicine residents. Interest in research is strongly encouraged and will be appropriately supported.
- Due to the varied patient populations, please highlight any additional languages spoken
Our clients offer a competitive package commensurate with your experience, achievements, and interests.
We specialise in assisting professionals and executives to locate and identify their next career move within our specialist sectors. Based in Singapore we service clients both locally and globally, providing a wide range of opportunities. If you’re ready to make a change or just interested in seeing what opportunities RX Recruitment may have available, contact RX today.
To apply, please forward a copy of your current CV, your current and expected salary, and earliest commencement date through our applications system or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA License No: 14C7173