The SAP APO GATP Consultant, as a key member of the Information Application team focuses on the change request and support of the Global Available to Promise component of SAP Supply Chain Management module. This role uses in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the business environment in order to achieve expected business results.
- At least 1 full cycle APO GATP project implementation experience.
- Good knowledge or experience of APO PPDS integration with GATP module and CTP functionality in GATP
- Good knowledge of APO integration with SAP ECC SD module
- Knowledge of APO DP and PPDS is a plus.
- At least 5 years strong Supply Chain business process knowledge
- Understanding and ability to manage through an enterprise wide project/solution impacts, issues, and risks
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and cutting edge development environment
- Ability to identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We specialise in assisting professionals and executives to locate and identify their next career move within our specialist sectors. Based in Singapore we service clients both locally and globally, providing a wide range of opportunities. If you’re ready to make a change or just interested in seeing what opportunities RX Recruitment may have available, contact RX today.
To apply, please forward a copy of your current CV, your current and expected salary, and earliest commencement date through our applications system or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA License No: 14C7173