The SAP APO PPDS Principal Consultant, as a key member of the Excellence Application team, focuses on the implementation, and support of the Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling component of SAP Supply Chain Management module. This role uses in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the business environment in order to achieve expected business results.
- Responsible in defining the authorizations.
- Responsible for giving end user training and facilitate UAT.
- Responsible in designing the custom reports used by the end users to validate the production plan.
- At least 2 APO PPDS implementation project experience, including integration & configuration of SAP APO PPDS scenarios
- Configured PPDS optimizer to execute the single level and multilevel planning.
- Good experience in setup time and cost optimization using the PPDS optimizer.
- Good experience on the PPDS tools like DS Planning board, product planning table and setup matrix.
- Experienced in identifying the gaps in the existing APO solution and recommend the enhancements.
- Involved in testing the designed and implemented solutions for the PPDS module in production plant products.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing, Kanban, and Repetitive Manufacturing with standard SAP
- Strong working knowledge of SAP ECC master data and transaction data and mapping the business requirements to support APO PPDS solution.
- Experience in creation of test cases for system integration test and user acceptance test using the business process documentation and user stories.
- Demonstrated strong troubleshooting skills to be able to identify and fix bugs that arise in unit test, system integration test and user acceptance test.
- Experience in Electronics industry will be an added advantage
- Understanding and ability to manage through an enterprise wide project/solution impacts, issues, and risks
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and cutting edge development environment
- Ability to identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
We specialise in assisting professionals and executives to locate and identify their next career move within our specialist sectors. Based in Singapore we service clients both locally and globally, providing a wide range of opportunities. If you’re ready to make a change or just interested in seeing what opportunities RX Recruitment may have available, contact RX today.
To apply, please forward a copy of your current CV, your current and expected salary, and earliest commencement date through our applications system or directly to email@example.com.
EA License No: 14C7173